- Filing of the complaint - free
- Full Membership(MINIMUM 6 MONTHS REQUIRED) - (includes access to the hotline, additional consultation, restricted videos, the eyewitness program, paralegals, special newsletters reports, the Margie Faye Woods Resource Library, the Pro Se Litigant Resource Center & Lawsuit Generator & much more...)
- Copies of submitted complaints complaint.
- Publish my story on Policeabuse.com.
- Preliminary investigation ( includes records request-witness interviews-expert opinion)
- Major investigation (A licensed private investigator conducts a complete investigation.)
- Expert Report
Late payments are subject to a 5% penalty fee.
Payment Plans Available
Tools for our clients
How to reach us
By telephone 800-473-5097 ext 1. For scheduling
To leave a recorded complaint statement call (512) 827-0044 ext 2290
How to send Policeabuse.com your evidence by clicking here