In order to use this site you must agree to the following User's Agrement and Terms of Service.
YOU AND THIS SITE
This Web Site is a public Web Site which users can visit and interact with. Any content posted by you on this site becomes the property of the Police abuse.com and/or Police Complaint Center. Any content that we feel is inappropriate based on our own criteria may be removed by us with no notification to you. Any account that you create on this site and use to interact with this site may be deleted if you abuse the system such as forums, our commenting system and our video section. We reserve the right to block your IP from accessing this site and will contact your local ISP provider if we have indication to believe that you have in the past or are involved in the following :
By registering as a client of this site we grant you special permissions that are not available to the general public. Features that allow you to Create Blogs or post on our forums are reserved for clients only. You shall not abuse these features nor are you allowed to attempt to reverse engineer the code to gain results that were not intended. This action shall be reported and your account deleted.
The length of stay to this site
Pages you VISIT
What site you came from
Any search engines you used to get to this site
The type of Browser that you use
Your Connection Speed
COPYRight & CONTENT
Policeabuse.com, including the "look" and "feel" of the Site, Policeabuse.com's color combinations, layout, button icons, audio clips, software, photographs, and all other graphical elements are copyrighted and protected by United States copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. Any use of Policeabuse.com's trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express written permission from Policeabuse.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Content on this site submitted by clients for the purpose of criticism or discussion is not to be considered copyrighted content as defined by United States Copyright Act of 1976 which states “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
Distribution requiring advance written Permission
· A complete description of the Policeabuse.com content requested –i.e. the URL of the web page with the desired content.
· A complete description of the intended use/application, intended audience(s), and location(s) if applicable.
· The manner of distribution, the duration of time for which permission is requested, and whether or not cost is involved. If so, details are required.
We make available E-Mail addresses, Forums and Contact forms for the sole purpose of allowing individuals to contact the staff of this site. Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through our facilities is strictly prohibited. This domain as well as many others have already publicly opted out from receiving email. You agree to cover the cost of $100.00 (one hundred dollars) for each and every unsolicited SPAM e-Mail that we receive.
Links To Other Websites
The information posted on Policeabuse.com may include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other private or public organizations, and/or entities. These links and other resources are provided solely for users information and convenience. Special Links to be contained in the members only resource center are for non-commercial purposes – including but not limited to self-education, research, teaching, and client support. Be aware that when you link to another website, that site is governed by its own user agreement, online privacy guidelines, copyright, etc. Policeabuse.com does not endorse linked websites, their views, services or products. Nor can we guarantee the completeness of information contained on a linked website.
Complaint Forms and Service Requests
Any person completing a complaint form through this website or any related page under the control of Policeabuse.com, The Police Complaint Center or Diop Kamau are bound by the terms of service detailed below:
There are no refunds for services provided.
If an expert witness report or opinion is requested the service relationship is directly between the client and our chief consultant Diop Kamau.
Clients may not enter into business relationships withpolice abuse.com staff without written permission from Diop Kamau.
Clients must provide all relevant updates and or new evidence obtained to Policeabuse.com within 10 business days of attainment, or by another date otherwise mutually agreed in writing with Diop Kamau, to ensure both the accuracy and proper handling of your case.
Policeabuse.com will notify clients (via either phone or email) within 10 business days of attainment about any relevant updates or action pertaining to the handling of their case.
If a client makes a false report or if a client files a false complaint against this website or Diop Kamau the client will be responsible for attorneys fees and full payment of any services provided.
All special payment plans must be verified in writing by an authorized member of management (CEO, COO) at Policeabuse.com.
All special agreements must be verified in writing by an authorized member of management (CEO, COO) at Policeabuse.com.
A client is considered delinquent 10 days after their payment is due. Clients with legal or investigative deadlines jeopardize work on their case by failing to attend to late payments. Cases are suspended five days after a payment is overdue.
All work and services provided by policeabuse.com are not to be used as legal representation or substitute for an attorney. Pro se litigants may receive assistance with investigative aspects of their case and collection or research data. They may also obtain assistance with their search for legal documents. Pro se litigants are at all times responsible for their own legal decisions and legal matters. We advise any pro se litigant to seek the assistance of an attorney with any legal matter.
Services and Representation Agreement
- Parties to This Agreement: This agreement is entered into by and between Diop Kamau. located at 1400 Village Square Blvd, Suite 3-161, Tallahassee, Florida 32312, (hereinafter referred to as Policeabuse.com or “PCC”) and you (hereinafter “Client”) collectively referred to as “parties” on this day of Monday, 17 December 2012.
- Scope of Representation: Policeabuse.com, a police misconduct investigation/consulting firm, agrees to act as an independent contractor for the purpose of providing police misconduct investigation services, and assistance in drafting of complaints, motions, and court responses, etc. to Client based on written and/or oral communications as well as any evidence submitted provided by the Client. Neither Diop Kamau nor Policeabuse.com nor PCC are substitutes for a lawyer and no services provided are to be construed as legal representation. Clients are responsible for having any reports and/or documents prepared by our staff reviewed by an attorney licensed in their state or the state where their legal matter is being heard. We do not provide legal advice. Nor can we guarantee legal outcomes in their case. All information provided by Diop Kamau, or Policeabuse.com, or PCC is for investigative/consultative and clerical support only.
Service Fee: The fee(s) for services are listed on the website in advance of purchase. Any modification of fees must be verified in writing by Policeabuse.com. There are no refunds for services rendered.Policeabuse.com members are entitled to the following benefits with limitations:
Two scheduled meetings per month by telephone
Document Review up to 30 pages
Letter Written to Local Public Officials regarding the clients complaint
- Payments: Payments for services provided are due in full on receipt of invoice.
- Disclaimer: While Policeabuse.com undertakes to perform the work to the best of its ability, it shall not incur liability under this Agreement or otherwise for services not performed to the satisfaction of Client. Our expert opinion and services cannot guarantee all desired outcomes. Policeabuse.com recommends that all work provided be reviewed by a licensed practicing attorney in the Client’s area of jurisdiction.
- Applicable law: This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the state laws of Florida.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein, and supersedes any prior or concurrent verbal or written agreement, representation, or condition not contained herein. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Modification: This agreement may be modified only by the execution of an agreement signed by all the parties hereto. The undersigned have read and agree to enter into this agreement. Any client that does not agree with these terms should contact our office immediately. We cannot perform services for any client that does not accept the terms of this contract.
Diop Kamau, CEO
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
PoliceAbuse.com is a public domain website. We collect and use your personally identifiable information (PII) to deliver services requested. Personally identifiable information (i.e. email, name, address, phone, date of birth, gender, nature of complaint filed) can be obtained when you visit us online to browse, obtain information, complete a web form and/or conduct a transaction. PII includes information that is personal in nature and which may be used to identify you. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving PoliceAbuse.com your permission to use the information for a specific, stated purpose. If you choose to provide us with PII information, we can this information to help us to provide you the service you have requested, to inform you about other services/products, to conduct research & data analysis, for service improvement projects, and/or share with a trusted partner to help perform services/deliverables. We do not sell, rent or lease client list to third parties.
PoliceAbuse.com may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, and/or to protect ourselves and you the client from harm. Although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personally Identifiable Information will always remain private. As a user of this website, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of this site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off this website.